Kayaking, Snorkel & Cliff Jump Stag Do in Palma
What’s Included in a Kayaking, Snorkelling & Cliff Jumping Stag Do in Palma?
With this epic experience, you and the lads will get to try out a host of water-based activities whilst being looked after by a professional crew in a fantastic way to enjoy the natural beauty of the Balearics. Not for the faint of heart, this 4-hour session will kick off with a sea kayaking experience before you guys stop off at the shore to test your nerves with a terrifying cliff jump! After that, you’ll get to finish up with a spot of snorkelling in a stunning blue lagoon. With all your equipment provided on the day, this is an experience for the adrenaline-junkies out there that are looking for something totally unique and exciting on their Balearic adventure!
- 3 sea-based activities – kayaking, snorkelling & cliff jumping
- 4-hour activity
- Start with sea kayaking for just under 3 hours
- Stop by the shore
- Coast cliff jump - a jump from 2m to 8m – your choice!
- Finish with a snorkelling session in a blue lagoon
- Kayaking trip leaves from Puerto Portal and Punta Negra
- Includes stops to tiny islands & deserted beaches
- Includes professional sea crew
- Full equipment included - 2-man kayaks, life jackets and oars
- Transport is not included but can be arranged – enquire for details
- Located 20 minutes from the centre of Palma
There are no reviews yet.