Footgolf Hen Party in Bristol
Would the bride to be just love that perfect sporty activity for her weekend, if so, why settle for the norm? Add in the extra fun needed to make your celebration the best it can be with the footgolf hen party in Bristol, the perfect merging of two of the world’s greatest sports. Getting a hole in one with a footy is harder than it sounds and to be quite frank, absolutely hilarious! Travel 30 minutes outside the city into the stunning countryside to the footgolf course either by car or taxi and let the games begin!
- 18 holes of footgolf elite
- Event co-ordinator to make it more professional
- Match play or hen play (forfeits)
- Extra challenges including longest drive, closest to the pin
- Footballs & scorecards included
- Way better than just the normal open play footgolf
- Prizes for winning team
Some of the footgolf courses require you to follow the same normal golfing dress code etiquette. However, polo shirts, tailored shorts and astro turf trainers or normal sports trainers are widely acceptable (no studs or spikes). You could go golf fancy dress wearing Pringle and old school golfing attire.
There are no reviews yet.