Dance Classes for Hen Parties in London
What Does the Dance Party Ideas Hen Party in London Include?
Your last night of freedom should be a special one, so why not celebrate in style and head over to the capital for the dance party ideas hen party in London! This energetic and fun filled experience is a popular choice in the big smoke, rolling adrenaline, fun and hilarity all into one epic session with the girls. Simply choose from over 30 amazing dance themes such as Beyoncé Single Ladies, Burlesque, 90s and get pumping to some of the top tunes from your dedicated theme. A dance instructor will be on hand in your private city centre venue to teach you the dance choreography, with the ability to invite along spectators free of charge! With private venues spread across the West End of London (Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Holborn, Mayfair etc) and Central London (Shoreditch, London City). As well as private venues we can also come to you with our mobile dance hen party ideas.
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include:
- Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller, Disney, Boyband, Musical Theatre, MTV Divas, Little Mix & more!
Top 10 Hen Party Dance Themes in London
- Single Ladies
- 90's Dance
- Musical Theatre
- 80's Dance
- Spice Girls
What to wear
Dress up to the dance party theme, plus some of the dance parties include props and accessories to use during the class. Gym wear, trainers / pumps are perfect.
The cocktail making was great fun and the time flew past. The venue was amazing and completely stunning