Challenge 100 Team Building in Sunderland
Challenge and develop your team’s soft skills effectively in the challenge 100 team building in Sunderland. Not only does the activity get everybody involved and engaged with completing tasks in teams, it tests a number of essential skills such as time-keeping, communication and teamwork as teams rotate through tasks as quickly and as best as they can.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.