Street Dance Hen Party in Cambridge
Follow in the footsteps of ‘Diversity’ and ‘Twist&Pulse’ and get the girls together for a street dance hen party in Cambridge. If you’re looking for a memorable, cultural and vibrant experience then this city is the perfect hen party hotspot to enjoy a funky activity. When you’re not checking out Cambridge’s elegant attractions and scenery, take to the dancefloor to learn some classic hip hop moves and create a fantastic dance routine together that will surely have you in fits of laughter and feeling flawless! With all the fun elements including, you girls are set to get stuck right into your street dance session before showing off your moves later on.
- Learn a choreographed dance routine
- Fun warm up to get the party started
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves as you go
- To finish, the group will come together for a final performance to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
This high energy hen party will start with an introduction by your very own dance instructor who will give you a quick introduction and run through your dance routine to some classic hip hop and R ‘n’ B tracks. A street dance hen party is great for all ages, so you can really get down with the kids and show them what you’ve really got. This activity is sure to get everyone in the party mood and feeling sexy and sassy for the rest of your hen weekend. Once you’ve got the hang of the different moves, you’ll put it all together before putting on a top performance
If you’re feeling bold enough to take on this dance then go for it! All our street dance hen party classes can be changed to suit your group and their fitness abilities so you can focus on having a great time. Of course, fancy dress is encouraged, come along in your coolest street wear to really get into character and take some fantastic snaps. And, to make things even better, we’ll do all the hard work for you. Just give us a place and a time and we will organise the rest.
What to wear?
- Gym clothes, trainers (think comfortable)
- Dress up in street dance theme with colourful hats and loose hoodies
There are no reviews yet.