Stop The Clocks Team Building in Newcastle
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
If you’re looking for a brilliant team building activity than you’re sure to find it in the toon with the Newcastle Stop the Clocks team building event! It’s a fast paced, fun and frantic team building activity that guarantees a stronger, happier and more productive team than ever and is brilliant at developing core team skills like communication and quick problem solving.
The Newcastle Stop the Clocks team building activity will split your team up into two groups. Both groups will go head to head, competing for points in a series of mental, physical and skill based challenges. The team with the most points at the end of the day will be crowned the victors!
Once a challenge has been completed, someone from the team needs to dash to their team clock and stop the timer. But beware, if the instructor isn’t happy with your work then the timer will be restarted! The result is a fast paced, fun and frantic day that’s a fantastic treat for the team as well as a highly effective team building exercise!
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.