Stop The Clocks Team Building in Chester
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
The Chester Stop the Clocks team building activity is a brilliant way make your team stronger than ever before while treating them to a super-fun day out. At the beginning of the day you’ll be split into two separate teams, each with their own big coloured clocks.
Teams will have to complete a variety of challenges. The challenges are divided into three different categories: mental, physical and skill, testing and strengthening the full range of your team’s abilities. Once a team completes a challenge someone needs to dash over and hit the stop button on their clock. An instructor will check what’ve you done and if they’re not impressed then the timer restarts.
Each team will compete for points throughout the day and the team with the most points at the end of the activity will be crowned the winners! So have a great laugh and become a stronger team than ever with the brilliant Chester Stop the Clocks team building event. It’s a fast-paced, fun-filled and frantic day out that the whole team is sure to love.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!