Stop The Clocks Team Building in Blackpool
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
Head to the seaside city of Blackpool for a brilliant team building day. The Blackpool Stop the Clocks team building activity is a day full of fast-paced fun and an excellent way to make your team stronger than ever. Your group will be split into two teams at the beginning of the day. They’ll be tasked with completing a series of challenges under a strict time limit. Each team will have a large coloured clock, reminding them that every second counts!
Teams will have to complete a wide variety of interesting challenges that are divided into three categories. There’s physical, mental and skill challenges that all need to completed as quickly as possible. Once the team thinks they’ve beaten their challenge they need to run over to their clock and hit the stop button. The instructor will then check to see if everything’s correct and if not, the timer restarts.
Teams are awarded points after each challenge and the team with the most amount of points at the end of the day are the winners. The Blackpool Stop the Clocks team building is an excellent way to develop core work skills in your team like communication, problem solving and keeping a clear head under pressure in a fun and engaging way that everyone is sure to love.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.