Stop The Clocks Team Building in Birmingham
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
The Birmingham Stop the Clocks team building is fantastic way to develop useful team skills in your employees while treating them to a fun and engaging day out! Time is of the essence when it comes to this fast paced and frantic team building activity. Your group will be split into two teams. They’ll go head to head, trying to complete their challenges before the others. Each team will have a large coloured clock, a constant reminder of the time ticking away.
Each team will complete a series of challenges from three categories: mental, physical and skill. Your team will have to put their heads together and complete each of the challenges as quickly as possible if they want to be the winners. Once the team thinks they’ve beaten a challenge someone needs to run and stop their clocks. The instructor will then check your answers and if you’ve got it wrong then the timer restarts.
Points are awarded after each challenge. The team with the highest amount of points at the end of the day wins. The Birmingham Stop the Clocks team building is a fast paced and highly challenging team building activity which everyone is sure to love. It’s not just a fun day out, it develops core team skills like problem solving, communication and keeping cool under pressure.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.