Stop The Clocks Team Building in Birmingham
Bring the team together with our stop the clocks team building in Birmingham, a unique team event that will have your team working together in small groups, while competing against each other to take the gold. Communicate effectively and work through a variety of physical, mental and skill based challenges, all in a race against time! If you’re looking for something slightly more informal that will still ensure your team work together, this new experience is perfect for your team building event.
- Receive a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
- Fully managed event
You will be split into teams at the beginning of the day and each team will be allocated a large coloured clock that will act as a timer, with each clock being an equal distance away from each team.
Teams are given a range of mental, physical and skill challenges throughout the Stop the Clocks team building experience that they must complete as fast as possible. Once the team have successfully completed a challenge one team member must run to the clock and stop the timer, the instructor will then come over and check that you have the correct answer, but if your answer is incorrect then your time will start again.
Points will be awarded after each challenge is complete and the team who finishes the challenge first will receive the highest points. At the end of the day the group with the most points will be the winners!
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.