Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt Team Building in Birmingham
A popular choice for something a little different, the smartphone pub treasure hunt team building in Birmingham is sure to bring the team together while doing something enjoyable. Reward the team and get the communication flowing as you complete a variety of trivia, questions and challenges all around the centre of Birmingham. While you dip in and out of pubs or bars with your mini teams, send the other groups messages and team selfies to spark some competition in your team away day.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest app technology
- Head to various GPS locations with nearby bars
- You choose the pub/bar within the area
- Work in teams to answer pub trivia questions
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- Pub Trivia includes Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment & General Knowledge
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
The whole smartphone pub treasure hunt team building event is centred around one simple app with everything you need on it. All you need to do is activate the app and get to work! Split your team into smaller groups, name your new teams and take a group selfie before you begin to follow the app and explore the city. Along the way, choose between a few different pubs or bars per area and answer a variety of trivia, complete challenges and tackle questions about all sorts of subjects. To make the team away day a little competitive, they’ll be live scoreboards to keep your eye on, and a chat room so you can keep tabs on how the other teams are getting on.
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
The event was great fun. We were well away especially my team who were very competitive, the other team just made it to a pub and didn’t move!! Loved the interactive score board and being able to send messages. We all said we would love to do it again, when the weather is warmer though as our works do was when we had that really cold weather so we were glad of the pub stops (any excuse