Pizza Making Stag Do in Glasgow
Love pizza? Well with the pizza making stag do in Glasgow, we’ve mixed the Scottish with the Italian to create the best dining experience possible. The name says it all- make your own pizza from scratch using proper techniques and ingredients with the guidance from a professional pizzaiola chef before tucking into your masterpiece at the dinner table. All the way from adding the tomato puree to the fresh dough base to adding the pepperoni and mushrooms, this pizza making experience will treat the lads to the exciting scents and flavours of the Italian pizza world. With up to 2 hours of delicious fun, this activity will always be a favourite amongst stags.
- You will be supported by trained staff
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Take part in the Calzone Challenge (then eat your creation - if you dare!)
- Then have a go at dough tossing before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
- Venue will be in popular city centre restaurants
There are no reviews yet.