Pizza Making Stag Do in Glasgow
Love pizza? Well with the pizza making stag do in Glasgow, we’ve mixed the Scottish with the Italian to create the best dining experience possible. The name says it all- make your own pizza from scratch using proper techniques and ingredients with the guidance from a professional pizzaiola chef before tucking into your masterpiece at the dinner table. All the way from adding the tomato puree to the fresh dough base to adding the pepperoni and mushrooms, this foodie experience will treat the lads to the exciting scents and flavours of the Italian pizza world. With up to 2 hours of delicious fun, this activity will always be a favourite amongst the lads.
- Fantastic event learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some garlic bread / balls
- Learn to become a Pizzaiola Chef with a demonstration on how to stretch the dough base
- Recommendations and best way to layer toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
There are no reviews yet.