1920's Flapper Headband Making for Groups
What to Expect from the 1920's Flapper Making Headband Making for Groups?
This creative Mobile 1920’s Flapper headband making for groups provides a throwback party at home where you can enjoy a creative, relaxed session. With no prior craft skills needed, all your friends or family can dive in with the help of an expert workshop leader. They will bring along all the equipment, materials and decoration needed to create a bespoke 1920's flapper headband each! Learn the basic skills that are perfect for vintage Gatsby lovers. This style of experience is perfect for a girls get together or even a lovely baby shower activity!
- Create your own 1920’s flapper headbands
- Perfect for the vintage lovers!
- Expert craft instructor
- Shown how to design and make your own sophisticated Gatsby inspired headwear
- A massive choice of co-ordinating laces, ribbons, pearl trims and feathers to choose from to make your headbands in classic Gatsby era colours
- All the materials & craft equipment is included
- Super fun, you’ll also be left with some tape to try out your creations afterwards
- Plus a beautiful presentation box to take away and keep safe
- ADD a cheeky naked butler for £150 for 2 hours (available if venue close to city centre)
There are no reviews yet.