Indoor Snowboarding Stag Do in Amsterdam
During the indoor snowboarding stag do in Amsterdam your group will learn how to use the slopes in Europe’s largest indoor snowboarding centre! On the day, your group will receive a safety briefing and all the equipment you need including snowboards, skis and boots. Your guide will go through the basics meaning prior skills are not necessary to join in. For 2 hours traverse around the indoor slopes and various jumps. You can try tricks and even tackle the large 230 metre slope if you feel confident. Please bring warm clothes and gloves to keep you toasty during the event.
- 2 hour snowboarding or skiing session
- Based at Europe’s largest indoor snowboarding centre
- Two slopes, one large (230 metres) or shorter (100 metres)
- Various jumps for those who want to do tricks
- Snowboards/skis and boots will be provided
- Please note – you must take warm clothes and gloves, no shorts allowed.
- Return transport is available for this activity – get in touch for more info
There are no reviews yet.