Goofy Games for Groups in Nottingham
During a Nottingham Goofy Games for Groups Event, What Happens?
With the goofy games for groups in Nottingham you will be able to jump straight into a selection of crazy and wacky games. It will be a hilarious addition to your celebrations that all of the group will love. If you have been looking for an experience that will have everyone in fits of hysterics, then something like this will be perfect. It adds abit of competitiveness into the whole activity and we are sure everyone will love the memories they will get from this.
- Enjoy a unique day out for your group
- Personal host will keep you entertained and guide you around the games
- Fancy dress to use on the day for 1 person e.g. birthday, work events, get togethers
- Everyone will participate in 6 crazy goofy games
- A prize for the winner in your group
- Duration 2-3 hours
- Wear old loose clothes, socks & trainers, fancy dress more than welcome
The Following 6 Challenges Could Be Featured in the Goofy Games for Groups in Nottingham
1. The Bungee Run
Get attached to a bungee rope and then try your best to run through to the end and place your Velcro sack onto the other side.
2. The Washing Machine
This is a unique experience where you will head inside a giant washing machine and enjoy a mix of a bouncy castle and a foam party.
3. Twin Tunnels
Inside this 30ft long tunnel you will have to scramble through foam and run as quickly as you can to the other end.
4. Twin Line Inflatable Obstacle Course
An obstacle course that has slides, tunnels and inflatable obstacles throughout that you will have to race through.
5. The Giant Wall
You and the other team will be either side of the giant inflatable wall, all you need to do is throw wet sponges over the wall to hit your opponent.
6. Mini Games
Have a break away from the foam and the inflatables with a selection of different sports day inspired mini games.
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take part in this activity
- Seasonal between Spring and Autumn
There are no reviews yet.