Revolución de Cuba - Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party in Aberdeen
What Happens During the Aberdeen Revolución de Cuba Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party?
Try the unique Revolución de Cuba cocktail masterclass hen party in Aberdeen and learn how to make Cuban-inspired drinks in a vibrant, central bar. Become a cocktail master with help from an experience mixologist and expert equipment. Everyone will have a chance to get behind the bar, make their own drinks and sample them during the experience. This class also includes bar nibbles, games and a farewell shot at the end to get everyone in the party mood.
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A Cuban teapot cocktail on arrival
- Personal cocktail mixologist
- Receive some brief information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Then learn to make your own classic Cuban cocktail
- During the class receive bar snacks including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Go behind the bar & create another cocktail, with support from the mixologist
- Play games giving a chance to capture some amazing photos
- A farewell strawberry Margarita shot to finish
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available – please advise
- Available 12noon or 2pm
- ADD a tasty tapas feast - ask for prices
There are no reviews yet.