Revolución de Cuba - Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party
What to Look Forward to on a Cuban Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party?
Learn the art of mixology with a Latin twist on a Cuban cocktail masterclass hen party where you and the girls will get to make, shake and stir up your own delicious cocktails! Taking place at this stylish and popular bar, this class brings together learning and boozy fun under the same roof. On the day, you’ll meet the trained cocktail mixologist that will teach the 90-minute class, play fun games with the group and tell you some of the history behind the process. On arrival, you’ll each receive a welcome drink before kicking off with the class, and there’ll be plenty of tapas treats to tuck into afterwards too!
Who Is The Revolución de Cuba Cocktail Workshop & Tapas Feast Suitable For?
This Cuban cocktail masterclass is suitable for those ages 18 and over due to the use and consumption of alcohol. There are mocktails on hand for those who don’t drink alcohol and dietary requirements can be catered for when given advance notice.
Where Will The Cuban Cocktail Masterclass Be Based?
The Revolución de Cuba cocktail workshop & tapas hen party experience will be based within a city centre Revolución de Cuba venue. With over 15 cities to choose from, there’s bound to be a Cuban themed bar just around the corner from you.
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A Cuban teapot cocktail on arrival
- Personal cocktail mixologist
- Receive some brief information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Then learn to make your own classic Cuban cocktail
- During the class receive bar snacks including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Go behind the bar & create another cocktail, with support from the mixologist
- Play games giving a chance to capture some amazing photos
- A farewell strawberry Margarita shot to finish
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available – please advise
- Available 12noon or 2pm
- ADD a tasty tapas feast - ask for prices