Revolución de Cuba - Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party
What Happens During the Revolución de Cuba Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party?
If you’re looking for a twist on the popular cocktail making, try the unique Revolución de Cuba cocktail masterclass hen party! Mix and shake your very own Cuban inspired cocktails in a themed bar, with a personal mixologist to help you out. The tasty class includes snacks as you go, behind the bar training, hen do games and even a farewell shot at the end of the experience. Add a bit of Cuban flair to the hen weekend and learn a little about delicious Havana Club Rum.
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A Cuban teapot cocktail on arrival
- Personal cocktail mixologist
- Receive some brief information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Then learn to make your own classic Cuban cocktail
- During the class receive bar snacks including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Go behind the bar & create another cocktail, with support from the mixologist
- Play games giving a chance to capture some amazing photos
- A farewell strawberry Margarita shot to finish
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available – please advise
- Available 12noon or 2pm
- ADD a tasty tapas feast - ask for prices