Christmas Cracker Making Party
What is a Christmas Cracker Making Event?
A fully organised workshop led by a crafty instructor who will teach your group how to make their own xmas crackers from scratch. Each person will have the chance to select their own decorations from festive papers, matching trims and holiday themed ribbons. The workshop leader will show you how to décor and customise the crackers, with approx. 6 crackers per person. You don’t need any prior crafting experience to enjoy this festive event!
- Fun festive cracker making workshop
- Make your own Christmas crackers with work colleagues
- Make the crackers from scratch
- Wide range of festive papers, haberdashery of matching trims, plus those all-important cracker snaps to make your crafty crackers go bang!
- Fun paper hats are also included
- You’ll be shown a range of methods to decorate and customise your handmade Christmas crackers
- If you have a set theme / colour scheme in mind, let us know and we'll attempt to provide the ideal materials, papers and trims to fit
- Each person will make approximately 6 crackers during the workshop
- The finished crackers can be recycled after you pull them
- Suited to people with or without craft experience
- This activity can be run at your office or any indoor venue that has suitable space.
Watch the Christmas Cracker Making Video
On the day of your event, you will all get to meet your enthusiastic workshop host, who will have already set up your cracker-making stations before the activity begins. Then, once you’re all sat down, you’ll be introduced to the event and shown all of the materials and equipment you can use to craft your perfect Christmas crackers.
During the class, you will get to pick and choose from the materials provided that’ll
include a host of decorations, foil, paper and trims, allowing you to stick to a specific style or colour scheme you may have in mind.
By the end of the session, each of you will have had the chance to create your set of six wonderful Christmas crackers before taking them home with you to use and enjoy over the festive period.
Christmas Cracker Making FAQs
Do I need any Experience to Take Part in a Christmas Cracker Making Workshop?
No you don’t! This activity is perfect for both novices and crafty experts alike, so no matter if you consider yourself to be a ‘creative’ person or not, this is an activity that everyone can get stuck into and enjoy before breaking up for Christmas.
Where can Christmas Cracker Making Classes be Hosted?
We can host this fantastic activity at most offices and workplaces, as well as private venues that have been arranged beforehand - Just let our team know where you plan on hosting the activity when making an enquiry.
How Many Christmas Crackers will we get to Make?
In total, everyone taking part in the event will get to take home a set of six wonderful Christmas crackers by the end of the day. Whether you choose to savour them or share them with friends and/or family on the big day is totally up to you!
There are no reviews yet.