Challenge 100 Team Building in Manchester
Looking to host a day that will bring out the best in your workforce's skills and intelligence? Then you should definitely consider the challenge 100 team building in Manchester. A completely unique event consisting of mental agility, common sense and intelligence-based tasks, each group gets the chance to pick which tasks to do depending on how many points they’re worth and their difficulty. Each challenge is also timed, so make sure you keep an eye on the clock!
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
The general consensus was that the event was great fun and really tested people's minds. Many said it was the most fun day they had on an away day with the company.
A massive thanks for all your hard work and efforts.