Battle of Olympus Team Building in Windsor
Battle of Olympus is the ultimate team building event if you’re looking to motivate your team with an outdoors, action packed experience. With Battle of Olympus team building in Windsor, there’s never a dull moment with nail-biting, adrenaline-pumping and action-packed challenges to be completed over the course of the half day event. Using strength, speed, agility, and of course, team work, everyone involved will be part of a competitive contest inspired by the Olympics with games all the way from Discus and Javelin throw to the wacky human table football and giant sack race. To keep the competition strong, we’ve thrown in prizes for the winning team plus the chance to stand proud on the winner’s podium at the end of the day.
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- Each activity is designed to test your strength, speed and teamwork
- Each team will represent a country that takes place in the Olympic games, so get ready to make your country proud!
- Points will be awarded on each game throughout the event
- You will take part in our very own opening ceremony, with a life size Olympic torch
- Battle it out for your chance to stand on the podium
- Medals will be given for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
Upon arrival at the chosen location, you will be split into small groups where then each team will then design a custom flag representing them before parading onto the field in a ceremony to begin the games. Games include long jump, giant race, sumo wrestling, bungee run, gladiator, javelin, shot putt, archery, air rifles and crossbows to name a few. The Battle of Olympus is nothing short of epic and offers limitless thrills from the word go. Every game will be a head to head challenge which means team work is a must to succeed and with every game being totally different, you can count on using a range of skills to make things fair. Be sure to wear some comfortable clothes- it definitely won’t be an average day in the office.
Once rotated around all the games, an intense finale will be held with a choice of either a tug of war, assault course or human table football to be played before the victors will be crowned Olympus champions and stand proud on top of the podium. Medals will be awarded for first, second and third places.
There are no reviews yet.