Lake District Kayaking & Ghyll Scrambling Hen Weekend Package
This is the perfect package for those hen parties looking to experience the real Lake District. You can walk swim and paddle your way around the most challenging and scenic areas, whilst testing both your skill and daring.
All our accommodation has been negotiated with to accept hen/ stag groups. This accommodation gives you the chance to be self catering (bring your own beer/wine and food) while also having all the benefits of a hotel (full English breakfasts, bar and restaurant).
Hen Party Accommodation
- 2 nights
- Self Catering Apartments built into a hotel
- Apartments can sleeps up to 4, 6 and 8 people
- Full English Breakfasts both mornings in the hotel restaurant
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Dining area, Lounge area
- Single beds
- All modern equipment (TV's etc)
- Bar and Restaurant on site
Use of Spa Facilities Onsite (included in package)
- 14 Metre Pool
- Steam / Sauna Room
Hen Party Activities
You will be equipped with several layers of clothing, waterproofs and a helmet, before being introduced to the safe method of scrambling, jumping and sliding required to safely make your descent, under the watchful eye of your Instructor. Then it is into the water and down the ghyll, scrambling through pools, down water-slides and even jumping off waterfalls.
Once fitted with waterproofs and a buoyancy aid, your Instructor will give a land based introduction to the skills needed to control your craft. Using a stable single seat kayak, your Instructor will take you to one of the nearby sheltered corners to introduce games and exercises to help you quickly master control of your boat.
- These activities are within 30 minutes of the Lake District group self catering apartments.
- All our apartments require a group £100 cash bond on Arrival to protect against damage. This will be returned at the end of the stay when checking out after the apartments have been inspected.