Zip Wire Velocity Hen Party
What to Look Forward to on a Zip Wire Velocity Hen Party?
Prepare yourselves and test your nerve as you and the girls take flight and race at speeds of up to 100mph on an exhilarating zip wire velocity hen party. Taking place at Penrhyn Quarry in the stunning Snowdonia National Park, this is the ultimate activity for any thrill-seeking bride-to-be. Known for being the fastest zip line in the world and the longest in Europe, you girls will be strapped in before setting off down the wire, suspended high above the ground. Not only will you get to experience immense speed and the feeling of flying, but you’ll also get to witness the stunning views of North Wales as you go!
- Zoom along the fastest zip line in the world
- Reach speeds of over 100 miles per hour
- Harness, helmets and other safety equipment included
- Over 1555 metres of zip line
- Activity lasts for 2 hours overall which includes safety briefing
- Amazing views of Penrhyn Slate Quarry
- Ability to have 4 people at any one time
- 2 zips per person – the little & big zipper
- You are not permitted to take your own camera on the line
- Photo & video options available on site at extra cost
- Café and shop onsite
- Height, age and weight restriction may apply
There are no reviews yet.