Yates - Boozy Brunch Stag Do
- Held in Yates in the city centre
- Enjoy a brunch big breakfast plus toast
- Free-flowing Carlsberg or Strongbow
- Pitchers of beer and cider will be replenished once finished throughout
- Glasses topped up throughout
- Available at start times of 10am, 10:30am, 11am and 11:30am
- Tasty food and super value
- Drink allocation is based on an average of 6 drinks per person during the 90 minutes
- We recommend to arrive 5-10 minutes before your reservation time. If you are late, this will eat into your 90 minutes
If you fancy eating one of the best breakfasts of your life, then you’ll want to be booking the Yates Boozy brunch stag do. A totally laid back and enjoyable meal with mates that’s well worth getting up early for! The Yates Boozy Brunch Stag Do is available in city centre locations all over the UK.
Head to the well-established and highly popular Yates restaurant, a top notch grub hub which serves its customers quality food on a daily basis and does so in a venue with a lively and excitable atmosphere that’s a perfect fit for the buzzing stag do vibe. Sit at your own reserved tables and tuck into a delicious and hearty brunch meal, with two slices or warm, crunchy toast and a best of all, a free flowing supply of Carlsberg or Strongbow!
You and your mates will get a very generous amount of six drinks each, more than enough to get you nice and merry for the rest of the day. Not only is the Yates Boozy brunch stag do a fantastic way to start the day, it’s also a damn good hangover cure for a big stag night out.
With start times of 10, 10:30, 11 and 11:30, the Yates Boozy brunch stag do even leaves you time for a cheeky little lie in before you head out to eat. Try and turn up 5 or 10 minutes early because you won’t want to be late for this delicious meal. The Yates Boozy brunch stag do is a simple and chilled out activity where you can just kick back and enjoy some good food and drink with your mates. The Yates Boozy brunch stag do is fantastic value for money and a great way to treat yourself and the lads on your last night of freedom.
There are no reviews yet.