Yates - Boozy Brunch for Groups in Nottingham
- Held in Yates in the city centre
- Enjoy a brunch big breakfast plus toast
- Free-flowing Carlsberg or Strongbow or Prosecco
- Pitchers of beer and cider will be replenished once finished throughout
- Prosecco glasses topped up throughout
- Available at start times of 10am, 10:30am, 11am and 11:30am
- Tasty food and super value
- Drink allocation is based on an average of 6 drinks per person during the 90 minutes
- We recommend to arrive 5-10 minutes before your reservation time. If you are late, this will eat into your 90 minutes
Head to the home of the famous Robin Hood himself for a birthday party experience you’ll never forget! The Nottingham Yate boozy brunch birthday party is a totally chilled out birthday party activity which absolutely anyone can get involved with and enjoy. It’s easily one of the must-try activities in Nottingham and guaranteed fun for everyone who gets involved.
"Great way to start my birthday, felt like a VIP!"
The Nottingham Yates boozy brunch birthday party treats to a delicious brunch meal with two slices of toast and a free flowing supply of beer, cider (Carlsberg & Strongbow) and even prosecco! This delicious breakfast is the perfect way to start the say or even to recover from a heavy night of drinking. After all there’s nothing like a big hearty breakfast and the hair of the dog to help you recover from a hellish hangover!
There’s no need to worry if don’t drink either. Your beverage will be replaced with a delicious soft drink, meaning absolutely anyone can get involved with this awesome birthday party activity. The Nottingham Yates boozy brunch birthday party lasts for an hour and a half with six drinks per person. It starts at 10.am, 10.30am, 11.am and 11.30 am, leaving just enough time to get a decent lie in before you head out to enjoy your food. Make sure you’re not late as you won’t want to waste a single second of your ninety minutes.
The Nottingham Yates boozy brunch is a totally chilled out and unique experience and the perfect way to treat yourself on your birthday. As for Nottingham it’s an absolutely fantastic city with an enormous wealth of things to see and do, as well as an incredible amount of quality bars, pubs and restaurants for you to visit. It’s a gorgeous city with lots of pleasant views and incredible architecture for you to soak in while you explore it.
There are no reviews yet.