Virtual Wreath Making Class for Groups - Kits Delivered
What to Expect from the Virtual Wreath Making Class?
Look forward to designing your very on festive wreaths from scratch using quality wreath kits sent to each participants location. This festive wreath making class is completely remote, hosted by an experienced workshop leader with no crafty skills needed to participate. Have your whole group hop onto a video conference call with your kits ready to craft a completely bespoke wreath for the festive season.
- Fun Christmas themed crafty workshop
- 2 different class options – Hoop wreath making or wreath customisation
- Material kits posted to individuals addresses
- Suitable for any skill level
- Includes faux flowers, leafy greenery, berries, cinnamon sticks & coloured ribbons
- Friendly workshop host via zoom to help and show you how to make and create
- Scissors and ruler will be needed as these are not provided
- You’re welcome to add any other décor to make your wreath unique!
- No prior craft skills or special equipment needed
- Suitable for a variety of group sizes
- If your group is over 98 people let us know as there maybe additional charges
What’s Included in the Virtual Christmas Wreath Making?
We’ll send each person involved in the virtual wreath making workshop a crafty kit brimming with materials to craft a custom wreath. This will be delivered to each location and includes festive ribbons, mini baubles, faux greenery, and flowers to customise your wreath from scratch. The workshop also includes a remote host to guide the class and provide tips and tricks.
What Do We Need for the Virtual Wreath Making Workshop?
Everything you need to create your wreath will be sent, however you may need equipment such as scissors and a ruler. Everyone is also to welcome to add their own decoration to the wreath such as dried fruits or cinnamon sticks for example.
Who Hosts the Wreath Making Class?
Through a video conference software one of our workshop leaders will lead the wreath making class starting with a briefing. Throughout the workshop, the host will be available for questions and tips but you can also talk between remote colleagues too.