Virtual Team Social
What is the Virtual Team Social Event?
This event is an exact replica of your usual after-work social with everything moved online. Your team size will split down into smaller groups and go head to head in light-hearted games. Some challenges can include general knowledge while some are more physical! Our game gives everyone a chance to shine on different stages, regardless of age. It’s the event that will make your team laugh, talk, and bond!
- Real fun quiz style event
- Simple setup and icebreakers in the virtual lobby area for all
- 1 hour duration
- Up to 8 different games & challenges
- Pub trivia, buzz in challenges, pictionary, fun fact matching
- Live interactive event host
- Scoreboards and game comments
- Seasonal questions for xmas parties
How does the Virtual Team Social Experience run?
No fancy equipment or app required. No signup to accounts.
This event is fully online, with a live host and co-workers joining together through a game link. Each person will need a PC or laptop that they can speak through with a webcam and stable Wifi.
Once your guests click the game link, they can chit chat in the virtual lobby before the remote host splits your team into smaller groups of 4-5 people.
Then its time to start the best virtual team social game. Playing a variety of games, challenges, and head to head buzz in rounds. Live leader board to keep up the momentum and show the overall winner.
What Do You Need to Play?
All you need is a PC with a webcam & headphones and a stable WiFi connection. You’ll access the game with one simple link, no download nor account creation required.
Please note - mobile phones & ipads are not supported
What Games will we Play on the Virtual Team Social Quiz?
There a variety of games you could play...
Head to head buzz in games, face mash-up, emoji riddles, lip syncs, team pictionary arounds working together to draw pop art masterpieces.
Live leader boards with fun snaps to make the event memorable
What is the Duration?
1 hour of packed fun and laughs
What Many People Can Participate
We run the session in groups of up to 30 people, each with their own host. However, we can run up to 7 groups of 30 at the same time.
The up to 30 people then would be split into smaller teams of 4-5 people competing head to head.
- So for 150 people we will ask you to break the group up into 5 x groups of up to 30 people prior to the event.
- We send you 5 x links to pass to the 5 x groups
- Each group will get its own host and event link to login
- Each group can communicate to each other in their group but not the other groups.
- So every 30 people gets their own live host.
See all our best virtual team building activities
Thanks so much for helping us out at such short notice, it really helped to make our Christmas party a lot of fun.
I’m happily recommending you to colleagues!