Venue Explorer Team Building in Bournemouth
Looking for a fantastic way to get your audience interacting with each other during your corporate event? Then give them the opportunity to do so with the venue explorer team building in Bournemouth. A chance for your team to explore your event venue using the latest app technology and a GPS map, the day will start off with an event briefing before splitting the room into smaller teams then heading out to unlock tasks and challenges, answer knowledge questions, take on picture challenges and many more to earn points. The team with the most points accumulated by the end of the activity will be named the winners, with medals for each member of the team.
- Fantastic way to get your audience mingling at your event venue
- Teams will be sent on a mission unlocking tasks and challenges using image recognition
- Each group will have a GPS tablet to navigate around the venue
- Interactive challenges include unlocking multiple choice, picture challenges, innovative tasks, venue knowledge questions and much more
- Earn points as the team explorer the venue
- Uses the latest app technology
- All tablets are pre-loaded with your unique event
- Ideal as a break-out activity or an evening activity to get everyone mingling
- Medals for each member of the winning team
- Fully managed event
- Event briefing, and a wrap up / results session
- Package excludes venue hire and AV/ PA for the briefing and results session
- Post event link to download all your photos
Earning valuable points along their exploration of the venue, they will be accumulated to a final score where then a winner will be announced and receive medals to congratulate their victory. Making for a brilliant break-out or evening activity, Venue Explorer team building gets everyone working together and bringing out their competitive side and learning a thing or two all while having a great time. It is a fantastic way to get the audience to interact with each other since it’s a fully managed event, everything will be made clear on the day and ensures the event runs smoothly at all times.
Example Team Event Timings
- 13:30 Briefing by the events team. We’ll arrange your group into teams of 5 people and hand out the tablets
- 13:45 Teams set off on their Venue Explorer
- 15:30Teams return to the collection point or end venue to hand their tablets back in
- 15:45Results announced, and the best photos/ videos shown for a hilarious finale
- 16:00Event Finishes
- These timings are totally flexible to suit your exact requirements and we can run your event at any time of day
There are no reviews yet.