Totally Wiped Out Hen Party in Bristol
If you’re wanting a unique and totally hilarious activity to kick start your weekend of the bride's all-important celebrations, then you are in the right place as with the Totally Wiped Out hen party in Sheffield. You and the girls can take part in an experience that is tough to beat! This opportunity is the best way you can all feel like big kids again as you all bounce around on loads of inflatables, complete hilarious challenges and get stuck into all the wet and foamy fun! Thinking outside of the box is the newest trend for party planning and it doesn’t get wackier than this one!
- Introduction and safety briefing
- Be prepared to get wet and wild in this inflatable war zone
- You’ll be briefed on each activity before it begins
- Everyone will play legendary water inflatable games
- Each team will tackle whacky challenges
- Will you become a champion or will you be totally wiped out?
- Take spare clothes and a towel because we can’t promise you won’t get wet and foamy
- A prize for the winning team
Totally Wiped Out Games:
Big Red Balls
Scramble and leap across the big red balls and race to the finish line, be warned if you fall off you’ll have to clamber back up before you can keep going
Slide your way along the giant inflatable trunks while the foam river does its best to tip you off.
Drop & Drift
Go head to head in a relay race down a foamy slide where your scores are based on distance.
This crazy obstacle course is filled with blow up obstacles, ground blocks and plenty of surprises that are designed to test your strength
Stand on the big red counters and jump tactically to avoid being swept of your feet by the rotating arm
On one side of the wall contestants inch their way across a giant beam while their opponents push inflatable rods through the wall trying to knock them off
There are no reviews yet.