Team Building Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to know my exact group size to book?
No. We totally understand that organising any Team Building event can be tricky, especially when organising a large group of people. What we ask for is an approximate group size and what your maximum size could be so that we can ensure we have enough availability.
How does this work?
- You fill out an online enquiry or give us a call
- Your enquiry will then be dealt with by your personal event organiser who will email your quote
- You then call to book and pay a group deposit of £40
- We confirm your booking and send you a receipt
- You will then have access to your ‘my events’ area which includes all necessary information
- You pay the balance 5 weeks prior to the event.
- We then email your final confirmation details
- We are available to contact up to the party/event and we have an out of office 24-hour emergency number when our office is closed.
How do I book?
- Contact us on 0161 341 0052. We only require a deposit of £40
How much is the deposit?
- Just a group deposit of £40. The deposit secures your whole booking. Some activities maybe different but we’ll notify you in advance if this is the case.
Are we VAT registered?
- Yes, we are VAT registered and all prices quoted will be inclusive of VAT
What does minimum numbers mean?
- This means that certain activities require a certain amount of people within a group. If your group size is smaller than the minimum, it is normally fine to still go ahead with the booking but the cost for the minimum group is still required.
- The minimum numbers for our Team Building Events are 10 people, some other activities e.g. It’s a Knockout or Crystal Maze may require a larger minimum number so that the activity can run and you get the best value for money
Why choose your company, when I could sort this myself?
- We understand what you want and our expert event organisers have the experience in event management and tour operation to help you create the perfect Team Building event that the whole group will enjoy
- Our company has been established for over 7 years and has tried and tested suppliers.
- By booking with Funktion Events you gain the benefits of a business that has sent over 80,000 people on parties/events.
- We have a unique ‘my events’ area that is tailored to your booking
- We are here to deal with all the hassle so you can relax and focus on the little extras that make the event even better for the whole team.
- If you’re still not convinced, take a look at our review page for genuine customer feedback and see what sets us apart from the rest
Who have you organised Team Building Events for in the past?
- In the past we have organised Team Building Events for Sainsbury’s, Dyson, Tesco, Virgin Trains, Barclays and other big brand companies. We have also arranged Team Building Events for our local councils
What is My Events?
- When you book with us, you’ll have access to ‘My Events’. This is a private area which is tailored to your booking where you, as the lead organiser will have 24-hour access to send group messages, view your itinerary and invite guests who can pay for themselves. This makes life even easier for you, which is just another reason to book with us!
Where are your activities based?
- Most of our activities are based in the city centre within walking distance of most train stations
- Our outdoor adventure activities, by the nature of them are held out of the city centres so would require transport to attend. All venue details/exact locations will be passed to you after booking allowing you plenty of time to make travel arrangement or other plans.
- If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our expert party planners are waiting.
Is travel included in your packages?
No. As the local taxi, mini bus and coach companies are so competitive and easy to book direct, we feel you will always be able to source this yourselves. We specialise in activities, this is what we are very good at, and so we focus all our efforts on excelling in this area.