Belfast Team Building Ideas
Belfast city is the perfect city to stay or have a Team Building day, with a vibrant vibe, its a great city to party or enjoy team building activities. The people are lively and friendly and the activities are held in various quality venues and always top quality entertainment and food close by. You can enjoy the atmosphere in some of the best Irish bars in the docks area, which are also home to an array of popular cocktail bars that people come from miles around just to check out and taste the delicious cocktails. If you are looking for fun, action or creative activities, you will find many to choose from in Belfast city. So why not have your team building day in Belfast? We have expert party planners waiting to answer your questions and help you arrange the best team building activity that will bring your whole team together!
If you like to create your own corporate event, then simply click the ‘create your own team building’ and take a look through our Belfast team building ideas. When you’re ready give us a call or enquire for a quote.
Belfast is a bijou city which means it is easy to traverse on foot or by taxi. Whether its bars and restaurants by the waterfront overlooking the River Lagan or those around the Cathedral quarter you won’t have to travel far once you arrive into the centre. Its main train station Great Victoria Street is just off the centre, the George Best Belfast City Airport is 3 miles from the centre and Belfast City 19 miles, both are linked by Airport Express shuttle bus services into the centre. The Ferry port is a 15 minute drive into the centre.
Here are a few tips that might help you during your party or group event in Belfast.
- Belfast Festivals to go too or avoid - October at Queen's University, is one of the biggest, with art, music, and literature. In early April the Titanic Festival commemorates the anniversary of the sinking in 1912 of RMS Titanic. Early August, is a 10-day schedule of events with a political and international theme. September Food Festival three days of good food and entertainment.
- Belfast is at its quietest from January to mid-March.
- Smoking in Ireland is not as fashionable as it once was, so it is always worth exercising discretion and sensitivity when selecting a place in which to smoke. The best advice would be not to smoke unless others around you do so.
- Encourages team interaction
- City centre private venues
- Builds confidence
- Experience dance instructors
- From £25.00 pp
- Latest crazy football game
- Electric shock each other
- Hilarious fun
- Venue hire included
- From £29.50 pp
- Nude Male Model
- Plus includes a tutor
- City centre private venue
- All drawing materials included
- From £35.00 pp
- Fully organised pub quiz hunt
- Self run – start any time
- Great value, latest technology
- Team challenges, great questions
- From £15.00 pp