Successopoly Team Building in Leeds
Enjoy a day of competitive fun with the unique successopoly team building in Leeds. Taking inspiration from the well-loved family board game Monopoly, this is a great way to take a more laid back approach to your upcoming event whilst still encouraging great co-operation and communication. Starting the day off with a short briefing from the activity compere on how the activity works, smaller groups will then be formed before each one tackles 5 challenges to build their starting money. Once everybody’s bank balances have been determined, each group will take it in turns to make their way around the playing board, collecting money and properties along the way. The ones with the most cash earned by the end of the activity will receive the winning trophy and medals for each member of the winning group.
- Relive the fun of your childhood but in a giant, competitive version!
- Event manager will introduce the event and split you into teams
- Start with 5 tasks, the order in which you complete these tasks will result in the amount of money you start with and who starts first
- Make your way around the board, purchasing properties and earning as much money as possible!
- The team with the most money at the end will be the winners
- Includes giant dice, giant chance and community chest cards and some extra props
- Hosting compare to run the event
- Winning team will receive a trophy and medals
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.