Street Olympics Challenge Team Building in Wigan
Break out of the office environment for an afternoon of hilarious and engaging activities with the street Olympics challenge team building in Wigan. Using the specially-designed app for this workshop, teams will go head-to-head in a number of sporting activities, questions and challenges whilst keeping track of each other using the live leader board and GPS map.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- It’s like a school sports day but without having to get your PE kit on!
- Quirky unusual sports like limbo, extreme ironing and quidditch
- Variety of light hearted team challenges to energise teams and bring people together
- Video Challenges may include throwing an object into a bin from the furthest distance, encourage as many people as possible to do a Mexican wave, or make a video of your team doing something in slow motion.
- Available to take place on the streets of your chosen location
- The latest app technology uses your smartphone to run the activity
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
There are no reviews yet.