Street Olympics Challenge Team Building in Lake District
Test the team to some trivia with our street Olympics challenge team building in the Lake District, a light-hearted event that gives your team a chance to get out of the office with something different. Completely self-run, you can choose what day and what time you start the event, as the whole thing is done right from your phone. Simply boot up the app, name your team and compete against the other teams in a collection of sports like challenges and Olympic trivia. Work together to complete as much of the app as you can, and make sure to track the live scoreboards to see how the other teams are getting on around the city!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- It’s like a school sports day but without having to get your PE kit on!
- Quirky unusual sports like limbo, extreme ironing and quidditch
- Variety of light hearted team challenges to energise teams and bring people together
- Video Challenges may include throwing an object into a bin from the furthest distance, encourage as many people as possible to do a Mexican wave, or make a video of your team doing something in slow motion.
- Available to take place on the streets of your chosen location
- The latest app technology uses your smartphone to run the activity
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
There are no reviews yet.