Street Dance Hen Party in Edinburgh
Drop it like it’s hot with a street dance hen party in Edinburgh. Visit the capital of Scotland for an epic trip filled with fun, laughter and fantastic activities. This is one dance theme you girls are sure to love- trust us! Add something a little different to your hen do, explore the cities famous attractions and create some wicked memories together. Get down and step onto the floor and learn some new moves, perfect for a boozy dance off in some of Edinburgh’s top nightlife. Street dance hen parties have become increasingly popular over the years and with it being paired with a top hen party destination, it creates the perfect blend for a crackin’ hen weekend.
- Learn a choreographed dance routine
- Fun warm up to get the party started
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves as you go
- To finish, the group will come together for a final performance to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
This high energy hen party will start with an introduction by your very own dance instructor who will give you a quick introduction and run through your dance routine to some classic hip hop and R ‘n’ B tracks. A street dance hen party is great for all ages, so you can really get down with the kids and show them what you’ve really got. This activity is sure to get everyone in the party mood and feeling sexy and sassy for the rest of your hen weekend. Once you’ve got the hang of the different moves, you’ll put it all together before putting on a top performance
If you’re feeling bold enough to take on this dance then go for it! All our street dance hen party classes can be changed to suit your group and their fitness abilities so you can focus on having a great time. Of course, fancy dress is encouraged, come along in your coolest street wear to really get into character and take some fantastic snaps. And, to make things even better, we’ll do all the hard work for you. Just give us a place and a time and we will organise the rest.
What to wear?
- Gym clothes, trainers (think comfortable)
- Dress up in street dance theme with colourful hats and loose hoodies
There are no reviews yet.