Street Dance Hen Party
- Learn a choreographed dance routine
- Fun warm up to get the party started
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves as you go
- To finish, the group will come together for a final performance to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
Try your hand at a unique Street Dance hen party, a great way to celebrate your last day of freedom doing something different. Your dance party will be led by an experienced instructor who will give you the tips and tricks to street dance, as well as change the session to suit your group and their fitness abilities so you focus on having a great time.
When you’ve finished practicing your moves and are ready to put everything together, throw together everything for a final performance with the whole group. If you’ve brought some fancy dress to your Street Dance hen party, this is the perfect opportunity to take some pictures or a video to use as a personal memento of your hen party.
What to wear?
Gym clothes, trainers (think comfortable). Dress up in street dance theme with colourful hats and loose hoodies.