Street Dance for Groups in Glasgow
- Learn a choreographed dance routine
- Fun warm up to get the party started
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves as you go
- To finish, the group will come together for a final performance to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
Bring out your best moves for a Glasgow Street Dance birthday party that will definitely leave a lasting memory. Learn a fully choreographed, street dance inspired dace routine from your experienced dance instructor that will get everyone involved! Kick off with a fun warm up, and then learn some of the basics to a mega mix of street dance tunes.
Once everyone is well practiced and has mastered the beat, bring everyone together for an unforgettable final performance to end your Glasgow Street Dance birthday party. For anyone who just wants to watch, spectators can come free of charge and witness your performance in person, and maybe even take pictures for you to enjoy when you’re finished and remember your birthday dance party!
What to wear?
Gym clothes, trainers (think comfortable). Dress up in street dance theme with colourful hats and loose hoodies
There are no reviews yet.