Strada - 2 Course Meal for Groups in Birmingham
- Contemporary Italian restaurant
- 2 courses from set group menu
- Choice of classic Italian dishes
- We’ll organise everything
- City centre Strada restaurants
- Upgrade to 3 courses, just ask!
Ciao from the contemporary Birmingham Italian restaurant Strada!
A perfect place for a birthday party, Strada is a contemporary Italian restaurant, serving simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest and freshest ingredients. On the birthday party evening you’ll be shown to your table and enjoy a fabulous 2 or 3 course meal knowing that there is no hassle with splitting the bill.
Sample Set Menu
- Crispy Squid - Crispy fried squid with smashed caper and parsley mayo, lemon and sweet paprika
- Mushroom Bruschetta -Toasted garlicky ciabatta with pan roasted mushrooms, thyme, garlic, a little chilli and truffle oil
- Arancini - Crispy rice balls with smoked mozzarella, spicy tomato sauce and aged parmesan
- Antipasti - Prosciutto di Parma, salami Napoli, salami piccante, mortadella, buffalo mozzarella, semi- dried tomatoes, avocado, breads and pickles.
- Vesuvio Pizza - Tomato, mozzarella, smashed ‘nduja sausage, spicy salami, red chillies and smoked peppers
- Penne Carbonara - Creamy egg, crispy pancetta, soft leeks, black pepper, parmesan and a squeeze of lemon
- Winter Salad with hot smoked salmon - Hot smoked salmon, sticky roasted beets and squash, Sardinian fregola, baby spinach, chives, orange, toasted seeds and house vinaigrette
- Caprino Pizza - Tomato, buffalo mozzarella, roast courgettes and aubergine with crumbled goat’s cheese
- Seared Chicken & Mushrooms - Corn-fed chicken with a rich creamy mushroom sauce, rocket and crisp herb potatoes
- Chocolate Fondant - Indulgent warm and oozy chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream
- Tiramisu - The Italian classic. Made from layers of espresso soaked sponge and mascarpone with coffee liqueur
- Pannacotta - A playful twist on the classic pannacotta. Served with lightly spiced sticky apple compote and a crunchy almond topping.
- Ice Cream - Three scoops.
There are no reviews yet.