Stag Do Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to know my exact group size to book?
No. We totally understand that organising any Stag Do can be tricky, especially when organising a large group of people. What we ask for is an approximate group size and what your maximum size could be so that we can ensure we have enough availability.
How does this work?
- You fill out an online enquiry or give us a call
- Your enquiry will then be dealt with by your personal event organiser who will email your quote
- You then call to book and pay a group deposit of £40
- We confirm your booking and send you a receipt
- You will then have access to your ‘my events’ area which includes all necessary information
- You pay the balance 6 weeks (for packages) and 5 weeks (for activities only) prior to the party/event.
- We then email your final confirmation details
- We are available to contact up to the party/event and we have an out of office 24 hour emergency number when our office is closed.
How do I book?
- It’s simple, just contact us on 0161 341 0052. We only require a group deposit of £40
How much is the deposit
- Just a group deposit of £40. Whether you’re booking just one activity or a full weekend package, the deposit secures your whole booking. Some activities and package maybe different but we’ll notify you in advance if this is the case.
When do I have to pay the full balance?
- For Packages (this includes accommodation & activities) - 6 weeks prior to the party/event
- Activities only - 5 weeks prior to the party/event
Can some of the group just attend some of the party/event?
- Yes, just inform us when enquiring and discussing your stag do with your event organiser.
- Example: most of the group are doing a 2-night accommodation package with activities but some people want to just attend the activities. – this is fine
What does minimum numbers mean?
- This means that certain activities and packages require a certain amount of people within a group. If your group size is smaller than the minimum, it is normally fine to still go ahead with the booking but the cost for the minimum group is still required.
Why choose your company, when I could sort this myself?
- We understand what you want and our expert event organisers have the experience in event management and tour operation to help you create the perfect Stag Do that you’ll never forget
- Our company has been established for over 7 years and has tried and tested suppliers.
- By booking with Funktion Events you gain the benefits of a business that has sent over 80,000 people on parties/events.
- We have a unique ‘my events’ area that is tailored to your booking
- We are here to deal with all the hassle so you can relax and focus on the little extras that make the Stag Do even better.
- If you’re still not convinced, take a look at our review page for genuine customer feedback and see what sets us apart from the rest
What is My Events?
- When you book with us, you’ll have access to ‘My Events’. This is a private area which is tailored to your booking where you, as the lead organiser will have 24-hour access to send group messages, view your itinerary and invite guests who can pay for themselves. This makes life even easier for you, which is just another reason to book with us!
What are your hotels like?
- We offer a variety of different standard hotels for your group to choose from.
- Most Stag groups tend to choose our standard hotel range, which are 3* centrally located hotels within 15-20 minutes’ walk of the town/city centre. With these hotels you can expect modern twin and triple rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, Wi-Fi, coffee and tea making facilities, flatscreen TVs and hairdryers.
- Most of our accommodation packages come with hot breakfasts each morning, as a hot breakfast is the most important hangover cure!
- Our hotels are ideal for Stags wanting central accommodation at a reasonable price. Most of the hotels have a restaurant & bar on site, 24-hour reception and discounts at nearby carparks.
- Check in times are normally from 2-3pm on the day of arrival and check out will be either 11am/12noon.
- Some hotels require a security/good behaviour bond when arriving, this is normally a swipe of a credit or debit card at check in.
Where are your activities based?
- Most of our activities are based in the city centre within walking distance of most train stations, hotels and nightlife venues.
- Our outdoor adventure activities, by the nature of them are held out of the city centres so would require transport to attend. All venue details/exact locations will be passed to you after booking allowing you plenty of time to make travel arrangement or other plans.
- If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our expert party planners are waiting.
Is travel included in your packages?
No. As the local taxi, mini bus and coach companies are so competitive and easy to book direct, we feel you will always be able to source this yourselves. We specialise in accommodation and activities, this is what we are very good at, and so we focus all our efforts on excelling in this area.