Belfast Stag Do Ideas
Belfast city is a city to party if you like a stag do with a vibrant buzz, as the people are lively and friendly and the parties go on all night. You can enjoy the atmosphere in some of the best Irish bars having a pint in the docks area, which is also home to an array of popular cocktail bars that people come from miles around just to check out and taste the delicious cocktails. Every one of our stag weekends are made up of a selection of our Belfast stag do ideas and top quality, city centre hotels which are close to the city’s must-try bars and nightclubs.
Stag goes FREE on all accommodation packages!
You can create your own stag do to suit the groom and the rest of your party by building your own package with some of our Belfast stag do ideas included. Our party planners are waiting to answer any questions and help you build the perfect Belfast stag do, so give us a call or enquire for a quote when you’re ready!
Belfast is a bijou city which means it is easy to traverse on foot or by taxi. Whether its bars and restaurants by the waterfront overlooking the River Lagan or those around the Cathedral quarter you won’t have to travel far once you arrive into the centre. Its main train station Great Victoria Street is just off the centre, the George Best Belfast City Airport is 3 miles from the centre and Belfast City 19 miles, both are linked by Airport Express shuttle bus services into the centre. The Ferry port is a 15 minute drive into the centre.
Here are a few tips that might help you during your party or group event in Belfast.
- Belfast Festivals to go too or avoid - October at Queen's University, is one of the biggest, with art, music, and literature. In early April the Titanic Festival commemorates the anniversary of the sinking in 1912 of RMS Titanic. Early August, is a 10-day schedule of events with a political and international theme. September Food Festival three days of good food and entertainment.
- Belfast is at its quietest from January to mid-March.
- Smoking in Ireland is not as fashionable as it once was, so it is always worth exercising discretion and sensitivity when selecting a place in which to smoke. The best advice would be not to smoke unless others around you do so.
Smart and stylish, live music and sport, whatever your taste for your stag do night out, Belfast has it in abundance. People are out in their droves most evenings in the city, sampling the best of what Belfast's nightlife has to offer. Why not set your feet moving and your heart racing at one of the city's nightclubs or relax and imbibe in a modern smart and stylish bar. Alternatively, you may prefer to have a meal in the comfortable surroundings of the gastro pub.
A few authentic Irish bars can also be found in the docks area, including many popular cocktail bars that people come from miles around just to check out and taste the delicious cocktails while being part of the great atmosphere and listening to fantastic live music.
At the Cathedral Quarter around city hall and Golden Mile there are a plenty of social hubs, with great character and a whole hive of activity, lots of top places to eat, drink and dance small venues and large venues to suit what you and your stag party group desire. The restaurants in the cathedral quarter area are stylish and offer a variety of cuisines that will tickle your taste buds.
Belfast has many traditional pubs and unique bars offering character, charm, traditional beers and quality wines. Many of the bars and nightclubs are upmarket and stylish with a strict dress code so check this before your stag do night.
Why not explore our Belfast stag do ideas for some evening entertainment that is going to give you the perfect stag night out!
- Latest crazy football game
- Electric shock each other
- Hilarious fun
- Venue hire included
- From £29.50 pp
- List of local bars
- Save time researching
- Party bars & chic cocktail bars
- You choose where to go
- Fully organised pub quiz hunt
- Self run – start any time
- Great value, latest technology
- Team challenges, great questions
- From £15.00 pp