Spy School Smartphone Challenge Hen Party in Newcastle
Putting the 007 into our popular treasure hunt, we’ve created the spy school smartphone challenge hen party in Newcastle. Let the streets of this party city be your playground of espionage in 2 hours of pure undercover fun. Solve vital clues in a series of challenges, anytime of the day that suits you. If you’re wanting a flexible activity to take a break from the bevvies, then this is a no-brainer with it being fully self-run by you. Get your band of merry girls together and form your very own secret spy team, named anything you like (no matter how wacky or naughty!) Take some amazing selfies and off you go out into Newcastle to solve the murder of one of your agents in a game of wits, memory and detail.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!