Spy School Smartphone Challenge Hen Party in Hull
If you think you have what it takes to become the next Jane Bond, then you’ll love this treasure hunt. We’ve grabbed hold of the traditional treasure hunt and added a dash of secret service to it, but shh, it’s top secret! Wander the streets and solve all the clues of a great mystery in a series of fun challenges. Being a self-run activity, you’re in control of when the activity takes place, all you have to do is have a bit of free time and fire up the app. Give your team a catchy name, take some selfies and play the spy in 2 fantastic hours of enigmatic challenges in the spy school smartphone challenge hen party in Hull.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!
There are no reviews yet.