Spy School Smartphone Challenge Hen Party in Glasgow
We’ve put together the traditional treasure hunt with your love for spy movies to create the spy school smartphone challenge hen party in Glasgow. Top-secret to only your group, you will have 2 hours of self-run fun, meaning you can take part anytime of the day that suits you, creating that flexibility to fit around any other activities you may do in the day. We can’t promise you’ll be shooting up some baddies but you will be venturing the streets undercover, solving all the clues with many challenges to solve along the way. Name your group of spy girls and keep your cool in a game of wits after taking one amazing selfie together.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!
There are no reviews yet.