Spy School Smartphone Challenge Hen Party in Birmingham
With the spy school smartphone hen party in Birmingham, we’re combining the popular treasure hunt activity with the world of espionage. In this treasure hunt, your playground will be Birmingham’s city centre landmarks and parks all squeezed into a fun 2 hours. A self-run activity, you’re in control with what time you start the treasure hunt, whether it’s before the cocktails in the evening or after brunch. Give your team a cool name, take some awesome selfies and participate in an undercover game of wits, memory and detail. You won’t be disarming a bomb but you will be wandering the vast streets of the UK’s second largest metropolis.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!