Spy School Smartphone Challenge Hen Party
In the spy school smartphone challenge hen party, the streets will be your espionage playgrounds. 2 hours of self-run fun, you decide when you want to take part and what to wear. Name your team, take some selfies and solve all the clues to who killed one of your agents. You won’t be involved in an explosion blasting you out of a window on the top floor of a skyscraper in an attempt to cover your tracks but you will make your way around the city centre and work undercover in a series of intense challenges.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
Cryptic messages and secretive codes to solve, the spy school smartphone challenge is the ultimate adventure for those of you who love spy movies. The spy school smartphone is an exciting spin on your normal treasure hunt and will require your hen group to work together to beat the other teams and claim victory! Make sure to check up on your competition throughout this event using the live scoreboards, and even post selfies and chat to one another while playing. All the challenges and quizzes within the latest app are spy themed, making sure to bring out the ‘Jane Bond’ in everyone taking part.
You need that competitive edge if you want to win the series of challenges as well as a great eye for detail and an impressive memory. In a game of wits, navigate to the right location using the GPS system and complete all the challenges and questions to progress further. Interact with the environment using the photo and video features on your mobile device and make 007 himself proud. Uncover the clues to who killed Agent Jones and discover the spy inside of you in this phone-pressing, nail-biting, heart-racing activity! All you need is your brain, your smartphone and your friends to complete the series of tasks ahead, sadly you won’t get your own pistol concealed under your dress though.
- Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity meaning you choose the start time on the day.
- Only works on Android and iOS smartphones (tablets can be used but only recommended devices)
- Once booked we will send you an information document along with your unique QR Code. Then download the App over Wi-Fi (recommended)
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team. Each smartphone will require a data plan to use maps and scoreboard features
- Minimum software requirements - iOS v7. or above and Android v4.0. or above