Spy School Smartphone Challenge Stag Do in Prague
Explore Prague in a unique and mysterious way with the lads by attempting to solve the mystery of Agent Jones’ murder with our spy school challenge stag do in Prague. This activity is completely self-run, meaning you have complete flexibility on how and when you want the activity to take place. Our stag do treasure hunt consists of being split into groups and competing against one another in intense and thrilling spy themed challenges and trivia.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity meaning you choose the start time on the day.
- Only works on Android and iOS smartphones (tablets can be used but only recommended devices)
- Once booked we will send you an information document along with your unique QR Code. Then download the App over Wi-Fi (recommended)
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team. Each smartphone will require a data plan to use maps and scoreboard features
- Minimum software requirements - iOS v7. or above and Android v4.0. or above
There are no reviews yet.