Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Swansea
What is the Swansea Spy School Smartphone Challenge?
Putting the 007 into a treasure hunt, the Spy school smartphone challenge in Swansea is a modern take on a classic game. This entire event is self-run from an interactive smartphone app which you will all need to download to take part. Then, breaking apart into separate teams, you’ll be competing against each other to prove who makes the better spy team. Using your smartphones, you’ll be tasked with a vital mission to find all locations and complete the challenges there to score points. Bringing out the competitive side within everybody involved, this intense challenge will strengthen the dynamics across the group as a whole by developing skills like communication and problem solving.
You can also include a facilitator for an additional cost to provide a remote briefing via video link as well as support throughout the activity. Our event staff will present/wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Invigorating, self-run event
- Latest app technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover the culprit!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get participants interacting
- Uses image recognition
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- 100 bonus points for picking out the culprit from a line-up!
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
There are no reviews yet.