Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Portsmouth
The spy school smartphone challenge team building in Portsmouth puts a modern twist to the classic treasure hunt we all know and love while adding a spy element for even more thrills. Making your way around the marvellous naval city using your smartphone as your map, your task is to complete a series of spy themed challenges across hotspots before the other spies to achieve mission success. This themed treasure hunt is sure to bring out everyone’s competitive side and being self-run means it’s entirely up to you when you want to begin the activity. Calling all wannabe 007s out there- this one’s for you.
You can also include a facilitator for an additional cost to provide a remote briefing via video link as well as support throughout the activity. Our event staff will present/wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Invigorating, self-run event
- Latest app technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover the culprit!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get participants interacting
- Uses image recognition
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- 100 bonus points for picking out the culprit from a line-up!
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
We really appreciate you saving the day at the last minute and it was a great team activity on a sunny winters day!