Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Oxford
Merging a classic treasure hunt, modern technology and the world of espionage into one brilliant team building experience, our Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Oxford is both a thrilling opportunity to see the city in all its glory and put you in control being entirely self-run. The top-secret mission is ready to start anytime of the day when the team finally brace themselves for the intense world of espionage. Following the map on your trusty smartphone device, you will find yourselves travelling from hotspot to hotspot, where at each, you must complete a series of spy related challenges.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
Your spy themed treasure hunt will use the latest GPS and image recognition technology, giving you an authentic experience that everyone can get fully immersed in. Taking to the streets, it’ll be team versus team in a high-stakes race against time with technology and your wits being your guide. Each smartphone (one per team) will need plenty of data to access the map and scoreboard systems. Along the way, you can hijack the enemy network and send hilarious selfies and messages to the opposing team in a bid to lower their morale and be sure to check the scoreboard often to keep track on their progress. The event will run for 2 hours and can start anytime of the day, so if you want to take it slow and chill out with stops off at the pub or race through it with the intense vibes of mission impossible, it’s entirely up to you.
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.