Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Norwich
A treasure hunt powered from your smartphone, if you’re looking for an activity that is both flexible and out of the ordinary, then this is one of your best options. Offering a fun experience while encouraging plenty of working as a collective, Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Norwich gets the whole group immersed in an espionage adventure across the city. From hotspot to hotspot, there will be various spy themed challenges to complete which is sure to bring out the competitive side within everyone. Using your smartphone or tablet device on the day, you’ll receive all the info about the event, a unique QR code and a specially designed app which can be activated any time of the day.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.