Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Newcastle
Want a brilliant way to strengthen the relationships within your workplace? Adding the secretive world of 007 to our traditional treasure hunt brings a whole new challenging and intense themed treasure hunt the whole office can get involved in. Ready to start whenever everyone wants to dive into the action, simply fire up the app from a smartphone or tablet device and you’re all set. Searching the streets of Newcastle, two undercover groups will go head to head to discover and complete various spy-themed questions and challenges in order to win. A brilliant way to bring out the competitive side in everyone, the Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Newcastle is flexible espionage fun that gets everyone truly immersed.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.