Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Lincoln
Enter the spy world of espionage with a unique themed treasure hunt the whole team will never forget. Working collectively as a team, you’ll have your very own mission to complete with the power of your smartphone and team to help you score points, you must travel from one end of the city to another in search of hotspots containing important and fun challenges to complete. With plenty of communication and team work taking place, everyone in the team can take part and together, become the next MI5. Your mission is a self-run activity meaning it can begin any time you want, providing you with an event that’s not only fun and unique, but fully flexible to you.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
Your spy themed treasure hunt will use the latest GPS and image recognition technology, giving you an authentic experience that everyone can get fully immersed in. Taking to the streets, it’ll be team versus team in a high-stakes race against time with technology and your wits being your guide. Each smartphone (one per team) will need plenty of data to access the map and scoreboard systems. Along the way, you can hijack the enemy network and send hilarious selfies and messages to the opposing team in a bid to lower their morale and be sure to check the scoreboard often to keep track on their progress. The event will run for 2 hours and can start anytime of the day, so if you want to take it slow and chill out with stops off at the pub or race through it with the intense vibes of mission impossible, it’s entirely up to you.
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.